The National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) has warned Nigerians...Read More
Wife of the President, Aisha Buhari, on Monday, has urged the Federal Government to re-strategise...Read More
“I supported Buhari on twitter then,thank God i didn’t vote the Idiot”-Twitter users reacts as Police/SARS continue their killing spree on protesters after killing a footballer.
Nigerians have gone on Twitter to express outrage following reports that at least one protester...Read More
A Clan in a part of the country bans cow meat following the incessant killings by the fulani killer herdsmen.
Uwheru Kingdom in the Ughelli North Local Government Area of Delta State has banned the sale and...Read More
The country’s foreign exchange reserves continued its downward trend as it dropped by $1.64bn from...Read More
The police in Nasarawa State have arrested a 29-year-old woman, Mrs. Paulina Santos, who allegedly...Read More
Again, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission says its acting Chairman, Ibrahim Magu, did...Read More
Kidnapped Edo teacher reveals other things fulani herdsmen collected to secure her release aside the ransome.
Obi Primary School located in Uzebba Ihuleha community in the Owan West Local Government Area of...Read More
The House of Representatives has launched investigations into the deductions ...Read More
The Presidency on Saturday doused speculation of political undertones in the series of meetings...Read More
Fresh revelations have emerged on how Boko Haram insurgents attacked Garkida town in Gombi Local...Read More
Advertise with us
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news, updates and freebies.
- NAFDAC warns Nigerians against `Maishayi’ tea.
- Kobe Bryant’s wife sues Helicopter Company over the demise of her husband and daughter.
- Nigeria may face worse security problems if – Aisha Buhari.
- House of Reps threatens to arrest ministers, heads of agencies.
- Thousands of celebrities, athletes, attends LA memorial for Kobe Bryant, daughter.
- NAFDAC warns Nigerians against `Maishayi’ tea. February 24, 2020The National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) has warned Nigerians against taking cup of tea popularly known as `Maishayi’ from vendors. Prof. Mojisola Adeyeye, NAFDAC Director-General gave the warning in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Monday in #Abuja. Adeyeye said that the warning became necessary following […]Chiwuike Onyeanu
- Kobe Bryant’s wife sues Helicopter Company over the demise of her husband and daughter. February 24, 2020Vanessa Bryant, the wife of late NBA Legend, Kobe Bryant has sued the company that owned the doomed helicopter that killed her husband and daughter alonsgide seven others when it crashed on Sunday Jan. 26th. Bryant, 41, and his 13-year-old daughter Gigi were on their way to a basketball practice when the helicopter they were […]Chiwuike Onyeanu
- Nigeria may face worse security problems if – Aisha Buhari. February 24, 2020Wife of the President, Aisha Buhari, on Monday, has urged the Federal Government to re-strategise and re-examine Nigeria’s security structure with a view to stemming the rising cases of terrorism in Nigeria. Mrs Buhari made the call at an international conference on state and security held at the Nigeria Defence Academy, Kaduna. The conference was […]Chiwuike Onyeanu
- House of Reps threatens to arrest ministers, heads of agencies. February 24, 2020The House of Representatives has threatened to issue warrants of arrests to ministries, departments, and agencies of the Federal Government that fail to appear before its Committee on Public Accounts. The committee had summoned the MDAs to answer questions on why they failed to submit their audited account to the Office of the Auditor General […]Chiwuike Onyeanu
- Thousands of celebrities, athletes, attends LA memorial for Kobe Bryant, daughter. February 24, 2020Thousands of celebrities, athletes, family members and fans poured into the Staples Center in Los Angeles on Monday to honour basketball great Kobe Bryant, who died last month in a helicopter crash that also killed his 13-year-old daughter Gianna and seven others. The public memorial — dubbed “A Celebration of Life for Kobe and Gianna […]Chiwuike Onyeanu